Dated home reading diary packed with practical features for Foundation to Year 4.
ReadingTrek is a popular home reading log for recording student reading that complements the Australian Curriculum by reinforcing literacy and numeracy learning at home.
The dated weekly layout helps parents and teachers communicate messages, reading, homework and after-school activities. Parents are supported by the weekly reading tips and questioning guides, and young readers will feel encouraged by the seven reading awards and weekly reading stickers. With so many engaging features, ReadingTrek is the perfect resource to monitor reading progress.
Customise your ReadingTrek with a PVC jacket printed with your school crest and motto, or add a full-colour cover and custom pages or purchase the standard edition of ReadingTrek.
A great way to promote your school ethos and brand!
We will match any competitors customised student diary pricing*
Standard Edition with PVC School Cover
A customised jacket printed with your school crest and motto is a great way to promote your school’s ethos and branding.
- 120 full-colour pages
- Strong Section-sewn binding
- Hard-wearing PVC jacket in your choice of colour, screen-printed in your chosen ink colour/s
Custom Edition with Full-Colour School Cover
All of the great features of the standard ReadingTrek plus:
- Full colour artboard customised front and back covers
- Choose from one of our many cover template designs or you can create your own cover, featuring your school logo, photographs and even student artwork
- Your choice of coil binding colour
Custom Edition with Full-Colour School Cover and Pages
All of the above, plus:
- School information pages in either colour or black and white (inserted at the front or back of diary)
- Optional extras such as additional PVC pockets (compartment or plain) or clear PVC protector jackets
DOWNLOAD ORDER FORM
*Subject to presentation of official quote from an alternative Australian student diary provider for 2019. Quote must be based on the same customised components.