2020 Edition Available Soon
A comprehensive homework and assignment diary with a Catholic focus.
A comprehensive homework and assignment diary with a Catholic focus
An essential for every Catholic primary school student in years 3 to 6, StudyTrek Catholic Edition combines all of the fundamental features of the classic StudyTrek Homework and Reading Diary, plus mini biographies on the lives of the saints, quotes from the saints, and tips on prayer and how to live as a saint!
INCLUDES: Nihil Obstat and Imprimatur from the Catholic Archdiocese of Melbourne.
At just $4.50 StudyTrek Catholic standard edition is great value. StudyTrek Catholic can be customised.
- Dated week-to-a-view format
- 128 Pages, 168mm x 248mm (Portrait)
- Section-sewn or coil bound for custom editions
- Open plan layout with ample space to record homework and assignments
- Weekly wellbeing tips & brainteasers
- Weekly saint biographies, ‘Be a Saint’ reflections, prayers and saint quotes
- Saint Feast Days
- Helpful student resources, including information on Australia and the continents, our democracy, citizenship, healthy eating, wellbeing and cyber safety, maths facts, spelling and grammar – and much more!
Delivery Via Courier
Your order will be processed upon receipt and shipped within 24 hours. We use fast and reliable couriers for deliveries Australia Wide.
Orders up to 3kgs delivered via air-freight within 1-3 business days*
Orders over 3kgs delivered within 3-6 business days*
*These delivery times are a guide only and in some instances can vary
Delivery to PO Boxes
Where a PO Box address is given your order will ship via Australia Post Parcel Post Service.
Melbourne Metro delivered within 2 business days*
Country Victoria delivered within 5 business days*
Interstate Metro delivered within 3-6 business days*
Interstate Country please check with post office or call our office for more information
International Orders call our office for more information
*Please note these delivery times are as per the Australia Post website. We have found that in some instances delivery to PO Boxes can take much longer than the advertised Australia Post delivery times.